Absolute Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Prelaunch Starts Tomorrow

I'm afraid its another progress post today and won't contain anything particularly useful. I've managed to stick with the whole motivation thing since Sunday and I'm proud to say that I've finished my namesqueeze page complete with free ebook and viral, refer-a-friend system.

As of tomorrow evening I'll be starting to promote the site and building my list. I'll be making use of the forum promotion techniques described below as well as submitting articles to a number of directories.

Hopefully over the next few days I'll be able to bring you some more interesting content and not just updates about how my project is going. So, wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • This is snipe from the warrior forum. Thanks for your response. I came to check out your blog and hang in there.

    Question how come you haven't switched to Beta. I like it. Would love to get rid of the blog date but I can't find it to delete it from the Beta template.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home