Absolute Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In the beginning there was poker

Ok, so why am I starting my Internet Marketing blog with a post about poker?

In short, because that's where my Internet Marketing investigations began. I've been playing poker for a while now and really started to take it seriously about a year ago. I deposited $500 and started reading my ass off. A year later and I've turned that $500 into $5000 and I'm a regular poster at www.twoplustwo.com.

That's where I discovered the Money Making and Business forum and had my eyes opened to the wonderful world of Internet Marketing. At the same time a friend of mine got into it as well and showed me all kinds of informative stuff (including the infamous richjerk guide). Needless to say I blew through about $100 on a domain name, some adwords advertising and so on, earning absolutely nothing. Almost like I need to learn more about it ...

So here I am! Over the coming weeks I'm going to chart my progress in the world of Internet Marketing and share what I pick up. So keep visiting, contribute extra advice in the comments and most importantly take action yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home